Refined Network Storage

Store, access, and transfer items/fluids digitally.

Content
a day ago
Logistics Logistic network Circuit network Storage

g Odd New Error

2 months ago

So, I updated to your latest version, things were going well for the most part...There's some weirdness where I would have to replace a chest to get i/o working, and it was arbitrary (as far as I could tell) which busses had that problem.

Then, after a while (I had accessed the network before) I started getting this issue whenever I tried to view the network contents:

RefinedNetworkStorage/Utils/Util.lua:123:Bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
RefinedNetworkStorage: Failed to open gui

I don't know what caused this to start, but it was happening to ALL of my networks, and picking up/replacing the controller or access terminal did not fix it.

Save File Link: https://mega.nz/file/4XcF0SrS#Z2czlHx_iJOTC8JArzPyJXXws6mkAjfWjtRt4DPrZgY

2 months ago

Yikes, that might be a little hard to figure out but I'll see what's up.

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

I fixed everything else but I didn't find a chest that made the io bus not work, unless I unknowingly fixed it when I was changing some stuff. I did notice that it takes a while for the round-robin to work considering you have a ton of item buses in one network that needs one type of item but you only had a few that was making it (like the copper wires) so that might have contributed. Anyway, since I haven't found a chest that caused a problem, the issue might still be there until it shows up again.

2 months ago

Thanks! I'll check it out and let you know if I find anything :)

New response