OCs Ammo and Armor

by OC1024

Use molten metals to cast various types of ammunition, craft bio-explosives in the biochamber and some things in the electromagnetic plant. Introduces tungsten ammunition with a bonus range. Five types of armour plating in three tiers. Stronger artillery shells. And more!

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.51K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Combat Armor Manufacturing

i Compatibility

1 year, 6 months ago

Heya! I was wondering if it would be a possibility to have some compatibility support to one of these modded buildings for your Tungsten ammunition. The mod is 'Age of Production' ( https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Age-of-Production ) with the building being the 'Armory', its purpose is to craft ammunition and it would be fitting to have your Tungsten ammunition to be added to its recipe list.

Another side request would potentially having the possibility of having Tungsten variations of the cannon shell magazines from this mod if that would be possible at all ( https://mods.factorio.com/mod/vtk-cannon-turret ).

Thank you for this mod its been amazing! Appreciate all your work.

1 year, 6 months ago

First I am glad that you like my mod. About the second mod, I think I can add that easily with the next major update. About the first mod, I'd like to give me more time to read through it and maybe even play with it a bit to get the right feeling. I also want to know what implication it has with the other mod I am working with.

New response