Freight Forwarding

A small overhaul with a focus on long-distance logistics variety. Transport containerized items across land and sea using trains and ships! First, venture to the edge of your starting island using trains to find lead, then set sail for offshore oil using tanker ships, dredge metallic nodules from the seabed, and recover titanium from other islands. Finally you'll be transporting materials to faraway lava pools to smelt titansteel, an essential ingredient in rocket parts.

Overhaul
a month ago
Logistics Trains Environment

g Space Science pack

2 months ago

so i have reasearched up to intersteller communication, but i have no crafting recipe for the space science pack?? do i have a bug somewhere or am i missing somethign here?

2 months ago

so i have reasearched up to intersteller communication, but i have no crafting recipe for the space science pack?? do i have a bug somewhere or am i missing somethign here?

Like in vanilla, space science is only obtainable by launching a rocket. The difference is the normal satellite gives you 200 packs per launch and the interstellar communicator provides 1000 packs per launch. Also, launching it will result in a victory screen.

P.S.
Both kind of satellite are located in the Production tab, not Intermediates.

2 months ago

ohh ok ic ty

New response