Freight Forwarding

A small overhaul with a focus on long-distance logistics variety. Transport containerized items across land and sea using trains and ships! First, venture to the edge of your starting island using trains to find lead, then set sail for offshore oil using tanker ships, dredge metallic nodules from the seabed, and recover titanium from other islands. Finally you'll be transporting materials to faraway lava pools to smelt titansteel, an essential ingredient in rocket parts.

Overhaul
a month ago
Logistics Trains Environment

i [Suggestion] Add Robot Attrition mod

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/robot_attrition

I would like to humbly suggest you add the Robot Attrition mod to this excellent modpack. It seems to me that it gels very well with what this modpack is doing, to the extent that I was surprised to see it wasn't already included.

I will leave it up to you what settings to apply.

2 months ago

I'm very much in favour of people using it, but I think it would be a rather unpopular decision to force it :) I already nerf bots anyway, by prohibiting them from carrying containers.

a month ago

I think the biggest impact it's designed to have, which is to nerf bots' ability to be a huge swarm importing a high volume of ores across long distances, is already impacted by islands needing their own isolated electrical systems as well as by the fact that the player has chosen to play a mod that very explicitly emphasizes freight vehicles

New response