Freight Forwarding

A small overhaul with a focus on long-distance logistics variety. Transport containerized items across land and sea using trains and ships! First, venture to the edge of your starting island using trains to find lead, then set sail for offshore oil using tanker ships, dredge metallic nodules from the seabed, and recover titanium from other islands. Finally you'll be transporting materials to faraway lava pools to smelt titansteel, an essential ingredient in rocket parts.

Overhaul
a month ago
Logistics Trains Environment

i [Suggestion] Change discharger visuals

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

Currently, charging & discharging stations have slighly different colors (dark-blue & dark-green) for both sprites and icons. Even though sprites can be distinguished, icons look completely same (i was staring at them from the close range for ~15s before noticed any differences).

Possible solutions:

• Use red instead of green or blue
  • Use different color for lightning effect on discharger
  • Use "minus" sign instead of "plus" sign for one of them on the icon.
4 months ago

Yes, all would be nice, but graphics work is hard and I'm not very good at it :)

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

Yes, all would be nice, but graphics work is hard and I'm not very good at it :)

If I provide some, would you include them in the mod?
If so, which option do you prefer?

3 months ago

Yes you're welcome to provide some :) Red instead of green would be fine. Best to keep the blue as-is since that is the original colour (from https://mods.factorio.com/mod/se-space-trains). I think red lightning would look a bit weird but you're welcome to try it. +/- could look nice too. You're welcome to try any of the options.

New response