Freight Forwarding

A small overhaul with a focus on long-distance logistics variety. Transport containerized items across land and sea using trains and ships! First, venture to the edge of your starting island using trains to find lead, then set sail for offshore oil using tanker ships, dredge metallic nodules from the seabed, and recover titanium from other islands. Finally you'll be transporting materials to faraway lava pools to smelt titansteel, an essential ingredient in rocket parts.

Overhaul
a month ago
Logistics Trains Environment

i [Suggestion] Disallow artillery from being placed on landfill

5 months ago

How about making it so artillery can't be placed on landfill? Currently it's very easy to cheese the biters by just landfilling and shooting artillery where they can't reach you. This was the easiest solution to that I could think of

4 months ago

I'd second that since I just researched artillery and found out that taking over islands became very very easy, just throw resources at them.
Though I don't like the 'forced' way of just blocking it, maybe let people choose it as a difficulty setting?
I like to play with max biters and 600% safe zone, so my home island is free of them but landing on other islands is like D-day and it made me really think and look for good landing spots, even with landfill and turrets it was still hard to get my first titanium and uranium deposits.
With artillery researched it suddenly became very boring, so I am not using it after some shots just for fun.

4 months ago

Yeah, maybe it could be added as a map or startup setting

New response