Freight Forwarding

A small overhaul with a focus on long-distance logistics variety. Transport containerized items across land and sea using trains and ships! First, venture to the edge of your starting island using trains to find lead, then set sail for offshore oil using tanker ships, dredge metallic nodules from the seabed, and recover titanium from other islands. Finally you'll be transporting materials to faraway lava pools to smelt titansteel, an essential ingredient in rocket parts.

Overhaul
a month ago
Logistics Trains Environment

g Krastorio 2 and Plutonium Energy compatibility

6 months ago

Given that this mod is compatible with Krastorio 2 and that the official modpack includes Plutonium Energy, would it be possible to add https://mods.factorio.com/mod/plutonium-energy-k2-bz-compat in the "Other mods" section? This could help people playing with both enabled.

6 months ago

Thanks, will do. Have you considered adding your compatibility code directly into Plutonium Energy (or K2) as a pull request? In my opinion that would be far preferable to save people having to find your mod as well.

6 months ago

I initially tried to add it in K2, but then realized I needed to add more fixes for the BZ mods, which I couldn't do there as they need to apply their own data-final-fixes first so there would be a circular dependency, and I don't think BZ mods would be accepted as optional dependencies of K2 anyway.

Patching PE instead might be possible, though there might be the same issue with the BZ mods as they also modify PE in data-final-fixes, I'll give it a go.

New response