Freight Forwarding

A small overhaul with a focus on long-distance logistics variety. Transport containerized items across land and sea using trains and ships! First, venture to the edge of your starting island using trains to find lead, then set sail for offshore oil using tanker ships, dredge metallic nodules from the seabed, and recover titanium from other islands. Finally you'll be transporting materials to faraway lava pools to smelt titansteel, an essential ingredient in rocket parts.

Overhaul
a month ago
Logistics Trains Environment

b "Ghost" technologies

1 year, 9 days ago

Hey, so I am using a mod that automatically selects the next research so I don't have to mess with that unless I want to and the mod displays some technologies such as an oversea energy transfer technology that doesn't show up in the tech tree. Are these technologies that simply haven't been updated when I've updated the mod?

1 year, 9 days ago

That technology is added by Cargo Ships and then deliberately hidden by FF so that it can’t be researched. Whichever mod you’re using should check to see if techs are hidden before auto-selecting them. I suppose I could remove them rather than just hiding them…

1 year, 7 days ago

That technology is added by Cargo Ships and then deliberately hidden by FF so that it can’t be researched. Whichever mod you’re using should check to see if techs are hidden before auto-selecting them. I suppose I could remove them rather than just hiding them…

Thanks for explaining the reason for me. It seems as if even when it researches them, they don't actually show up so it isn't that big of a deal. That said, if they can be removed without much trouble, that may help the situation further.

10 months ago

i found the same thing
some what iritating that i have to pay to research but no benifit

10 months ago

Have you tried reporting to the tech queue author?

New response