Freight Forwarding

A small overhaul with a focus on long-distance logistics variety. Transport containerized items across land and sea using trains and ships! First, venture to the edge of your starting island using trains to find lead, then set sail for offshore oil using tanker ships, dredge metallic nodules from the seabed, and recover titanium from other islands. Finally you'll be transporting materials to faraway lava pools to smelt titansteel, an essential ingredient in rocket parts.

Overhaul
a month ago
Logistics Trains Environment Manufacturing

g [Resolved] FreightForwarding Red in MOD list

1 year, 5 months ago

I went to to check and add a new MOD and noticed that Freight Forwarding was showing red. Clicked on it and it showed that IntermodalContainers was required but not active.
Had a look at that and it was red as well.

I get no errors from either so not sure if they are working or not as not sure what they should be showing

1 year, 5 months ago

If it is red, you either have a missing dependency or an enabled incompatible mod. Could be due to the update yesterday, you need Intermodal Containers enabled and Deadlock’s Crating Machine disabled.

1 year, 5 months ago

Okay it was Deadlocks Crating Machine. I never added that one so it must have been a dependency previously.

1 year, 5 months ago

Yes, it was all explained in the changelog for v1.5.0 - I'd recommend reading them :D

New response