Fluid Must Flow

Adds very large pipes with enormous throughput capabilities.

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics Fluids

g Research with other mods

4 years ago

i play with a lot of mods, and being so, it does a lot to the research of the current pipes, and so, it it possible to make this its own tech, and put it in its own tab? Just so i can find it easily, when (X)-mod, re organizes the tabs...(mods like PY, Angels, Bobs, Schalls scaling pipes.)

-Ideals-
SE SPACE pipes?
Scaling pipes?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

The research that unlock this mod should be under fluid handling. Do u have an issue with a precise mod?

4 years ago

I am honestly not sure.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

If I can't know what mods have problem with mine I dunno how fix it. I'm sorry, but I need to test things for make it works. No tests, no fixes

4 years ago

understood, when i got the time, ill look into it, i can also tell you what mods i'm using

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Tell me what more are u using it's a step to get closer to the problem.
Take ur time, u are welcome.

4 years ago

https://mods.factorio.com/user/AmatorPhasma
this mods changes the research of the pipes
other mods are Py, SE, angels, bobs and schalls

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

also, please don't add the Base 0.17.## in the info, kinda annoying when SE can't work in the newest version of factorio because of some odd rail mask issue.(this was fixed recently)
just make it 0.17 so see of me editing it

4 years ago

ah, i seemed to have found the research, was just being hard to find with all the other mods adding, researches, is it possible to add mk2 0-0?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

I have try all mod pack of Amator Phasma and the ducts still be unlockable, so is not that mod

4 years ago

no, it had the hard time location it but after i searched Harder i was able to find it, so set this as "user error" :c