Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

g Error/Crash (with Space Exploration)

1 year, 1 month ago

Hello, I have this mod installed along with the rest of the space exploration modpack. Today while I was playing I encountered a non-recoverable error when my base was damaged by a coronal mass-ejection. Luckily I was able to load a save from earlier and the second time the ejection happened there was no error. I'm guessing that the first ejection beam damaged/destroyed either an anti-tiberium pylon or turret. Here is the error code...

The mod Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn (1.1.27) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Factorio-Tiberium::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Factorio-Tiberium
/scripts/CnC_Walls.lua:298: in function 'CnC_SonicWall_OnTick'
Factorio-Tiberium/control.lua:1254: in function <Factorio-Tiberium/control.lua:1252>
Notes:
Occurred during coronal mass-ejection (Space exploration modpack). Error may have occurred when ejection beam damaged/destroyed Tiberium pylon or turret. Upon loading an autosave and having the ejection event occur a second time, the damage happened at a different location on the map (away from Tiberium stuff) and the error did not occur.

Thank you for your help and all the hard work on the mod!
Cheers,
-Jormundur4

1 year, 1 month ago

Hello, I have this mod installed along with the rest of the space exploration modpack. Today while I was playing I encountered a non-recoverable error when my base was damaged by a coronal mass-ejection. Luckily I was able to load a save from earlier and the second time the ejection happened there was no error. I'm guessing that the first ejection beam damaged/destroyed either an anti-tiberium pylon or turret. Here is the error code...

The mod Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn (1.1.27) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Factorio-Tiberium::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Factorio-Tiberium
/scripts/CnC_Walls.lua:298: in function 'CnC_SonicWall_OnTick'
Factorio-Tiberium/control.lua:1254: in function <Factorio-Tiberium/control.lua:1252>

Notes:

Occurred during coronal mass-ejection (Space exploration modpack). Error may have occurred when ejection beam damaged/destroyed Tiberium pylon or turret. Upon loading an autosave and having the ejection event occur a second time, the damage happened at a different location on the map (away from Tiberium stuff) and the error did not occur.

Thank you for your help and all the hard work on the mod!
Cheers,
-Jormundur4

New response