Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

b [Fixed] Error!

1 year, 6 months ago

Hello JamesFire.
An error occurred while handling the "Bulk Rail Loader (by therax)" Mod in the "Blueprint Sandboxes (by somethingtohide)" Mod.

Error while running event Factorio-Tiberium::on_tick (IDO) LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid. stack traceback: [C]: in function'. index' __Factorio-Tiberium /control.lua:654: in function 'AddOre' __Factorio-Tiberium _ /controllua:786: in function 'PlaceOre' Factorio-Tiberium _ _/controllua: 1255: in function <__Factorio-Tiberium/ control.lua: 1222>

thank you

1 year, 6 months ago

I couldn't replicate it, but it should be fixed by 1.1.26. Let me know if it still happens after the update.

1 year, 6 months ago

After updating to version 1.1.26, the error occurred twice in a row. So, just in case, I rolled back to 1.1.25 and it went on without any errors.

1 year, 6 months ago

Well that's not great. Can you paste the error message from the 1.1.26 crash?

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

Sorry. I was mistaken.
The error did not occur after the 1.1.26 update, but rather the error occurred in the 1.1.25 version. In other words, the rollback was made to 1.1.24.
I didn't know that version 1.1.26 was updated, so I added an additional comment :)
I'll download version 1.1.26 and play.
thank you ^^b

New response