Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

b Tiberium converting incompatible with Clowns Ore's

2 years ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Clowns-Extended-Minerals

Madclown's mod's causes tiberium to be unable to be properly converted to anything.

2 years ago

How so? Is the recipe empty? Does it have the wrong ores? Does it have the right ores, just in the wrong ratios?

2 years ago

Kinda all above. For example tiberium slurry separation produces nothing, molten tiberium centrifuging produces some thermal water and 10% coal and liquid tiberium just makes bunch of thermal water. I think madclown's mod does something weird to angelbob's ore's that makes them unrecognizable by your script, since if i have more of mods i have enabled, some random ore's from other mods appear in the recipes.

2 years ago

If you have discord, joining the server and filing a ticket would be more convenient.

If not, could you provide your full modlist, the Tiberium version you're using, and also:

-Turn on Debug Mode for Tiberium.
-Restart the game
-Provide the factorio-current.log found in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Factorio

New response