Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

i A few things i wish the mod had

3 years ago

So after my current playthrough with a tib only no blueprint world i can say that it is quite a bit of fun to use as a main way for getting resources and maintaining a steady supply

A few things i wish for that would make it better are the following

1. Actual marv model(i know models are hard so this is just a wish) or atleast its weaponry on it and if possible make it so that it can actually harvest the entire green tib amount when it sucks up a entity and not just 1 piece of it
  2. make tib grow faster the further you are away from spawn
  3. make blossom trees be more spread out and maybe also release tib gas once in a while that encourages tib growth if the crystals are under it
  4. have tiberian fissures as cliffs that can spawn inside of tib fields or in other area's that permanently spread a tiny bit of tib around them(not enough to be worth while to harvest but nice to have aesthetic) but doesnt spread like a tib field does
  5. tiberian inspired biome(tib moss and the likes)

After all the mod is great but currently it does just feel like an "add in and go back to mostly normal factorio" mod that lacks its own feeling like some other mods have where they add more feeling to the game but still though i am in love with it and hope to see it become more in time

3 years ago

I'm pretty sure 2 is already a thing.

3 you can do by turning up the frequency of the fields, and turning down the size.

I like 4. I wonder if we can add new cliff types...

5 fall under environmental stuff. And that is definitely something I still want to look into.

3 years ago

We went through a few iterations of the MARV numbers during our 1.1 beta test and when it harvested the full amount it filled up instantly and made miners look a bit obsolete. Currently the MARV harvests 1% of the ore that it removes, so the main focus is removal and it only fills up rapidly if you are driving over a very rich field.

New response