Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

b [Not Implementing] Geothemal mod

3 years ago

Geothemal mod in bug The problem is that it removes geothermal energy sources. and other mods also removes some resources.

Проблема в том что удаляет геотермальные источники энергии. и других модах тоже удаляет некоторые ресурсы.

3 years ago

Is this an issue with the "Tiberium Only" (Только тибериевая руда) map gen preset or all the time?
Is this the mod you are talking about? https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Geothermal

3 years ago

But no, I noticed that Tiberium breeds and removes other resources in the game, in general, any, RSO mod is installed.
It also removes resources from any mod, replaces them. and all resources are lost, only tiberium remains.

А нет, я заметил что тиберий плодится и убирает другие ресурсы в игре, вообще любые, РСО мод поставлен.
Он удаляет и ресурсы от любого мода, замещает их. и пропадает все ресурсы только тиберий остается.

3 years ago

Correct, Tiberium consumes other resources as it spreads and this is intentional. Are you saying that some resources are never being spawned or that you think Tiberium shouldn't destroy other resources as it spreads?

3 years ago

let’s you can change the code or give me the code - for me personally, I just want it to be distributed only in clean territory, did not go beyond other resources, and just generated in the same place. and even that would not be above a certain amount of the resource, otherwise it loads the game in the future.

давайте вы можете изменить код или дать мне код - для меня лично, я хочу просто он распространялся только в чистой территории, не выходил за рамки других ресурсов, и просто гененировался в том же месте. да и еще что бы выше определенного количества ресурса не было, а то грузит игру в будущем.

3 years ago

Not the intended way to play, but if you want it to work that way you can open the zip and update your control.lua file.
Replace "if surface.count_entities_filtered{area = area, name = "tiberium-ore"} == 0 then" with "if surface.count_entities_filtered{area = area, type = "resource"} == 0 then"
Note that you will also have to manually make this change in future versions that you update to.

3 years ago

and it won't touch other resources? will everything be in place?

и он не будет трогать другие ресурсы? все будет на месте?

3 years ago

bug
screen
https://yadi.sk/i/nG2ytSy9Xck83w

if surface.count_entities_filtered{area = area, name = "tiberium-ore"} == 0 then" with "if surface.count_entities_filtered{area = area, type = "resource"} == 0 then
    AddOre(surface, position, growthRate)
    return true  --Reached edge of patch, place new ore
else
3 years ago

Replace
if surface.count_entities_filtered{area = area, name = "tiberium-ore"} == 0 then
with
if surface.count_entities_filtered{area = area, type = "resource"} == 0 then

New response