Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
9 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

b [Fixed] Food Industry + Tiberium

3 years ago

Hi, JamesFire!

I have a little issue with the first tiberium processing recipe.
Simply misses the iron ore from the recipe.
I think the Food Industry mod causes the change.
I really dont understand the ore generating recipe, so i cant help so much more.
Can You look at it? I would glad to play food and tiberium too. Thanks.

3 years ago

What does food industry do with iron that makes you think it is doing it?

And what other mods are you using?

3 years ago

The best thing you can do to help us troubleshoot this is to turn on the Debug Mode mod setting, restart Factorio, and then send us your factorio-current.log file which will contain the debug information we need to look into this.

3 years ago

Alright the issue is that there is a hidden recipe that let's you craft a flask for no ingredients, you can then empty the flask and recycle it into iron plates. Because of this pair of recipes, our algorithm determined that iron plates are free when you have Food Industry enabled, so we have no need to give you any iron ore. That part is fairly easy to fix.

The other issue with Food Industry is that you can completely replace oil with canola oil from renewable rapeseed, which we interpret as you not needing oil from Tiberium. That part is going to be more difficult, if players aren't realistically using canola oil for all of their petroleum products.

3 years ago

I didnt check the oil issue yet.
Thanks the fast reply guys.

New response