Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

g [Fixed] Tiberium separation

3 years ago

I play with Bob's and Angel's mods and it was great to have full tiberium run, having access to all the ores they add. But now first recipes produce only 2 basic ores (saphirite and stiratite) and this is not enough. Earlier i had to load 4k tiberium to get all the ores i need. And now it's impossible to get all the ores neither from the start of tiberium processing nor after some not too expensive research. Is it some kind of bug of my modpack or it was planned this way?

3 years ago

Centrifuge outputs are automatically determined on startup based on what is needed to make science.

It's not perfect, so specific feedback you can provide on that is helpful.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Well, i don't know how much you know about angel's refining chain, so i will explain some things a bit. I think i should start with my modpack:
Factorio v0.18.47
Angel's addons - ore silos
Angel's addons - Petrochem train
Angel's addons - Smelting train
Angel's addons - Warehouses
Angel's bio processing
Angel's exploration (BETA)
Angel's industries
Angel's infinite ores
Angel's Petro Chemical Processing
Angel's Refining
Angel's Smelting
Big-monsters
Bob's adjustable inserters mod
Bob's Assembling machines mod
Bob's Electronics mod
Bob's Enemies mod
Bob's Function Library mod
Bob's Greenhouse mod
Bob's logistics mod
Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates mod
Bob's Mining mod
Bob's Modules mod
Bob's ores mod
Bob's Personal equipment
Bob's Power
Bob's Revamp
Bob's Technology
Bob's Vehicle Equipment
Bob's Warfare
Dragon Industries - Nauvis Division
Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn
Factorio standart library
Resource spawner overhaul
Yuoki industries

Well, this is the modpack i have. And here is the trouble:
Using basic separation i get 24 saphirite and 9 stiratite from 16 tiberium - maybe this level may contain bobmonium, rubyte ore and some coal.
Liquid tiberium separation provide 31 saphirite, 4 stiratite and 30 coal - maybe this level may contain a bit more ores from solid separation and small amount of crotinnium and jivolite, but the last is not essential.
Molten tiberium separation provide 4 saphirite, 1 stiratite, 639 coal, 1 rubyte, 1 bobmonium and 5,6k multi-phase oil(???). - I think this output is quite strange. To achieve this level we have to use tin(that is actually made from bobmonium, but we get it only now and the amount is really low: 1 ore for 256 liquid tiberium)
Nuclear tiberium physics seems to have fair recipies, but it is closed behind so many researches to get crotinnium and jivolite . Oil, natural gas and thermal water seems to be fair too, but it would be great if i could get small amounts of oil at least by liquid tiberium separation. Thank you for your work and communication with players like me. I hope this helps you make this mod even more awesome. :)

3 years ago

Ah, you're on 0.18.47

Even if we do anything, you won't be getting it. We're only updating 1.0 from here. And the latest patch you can be using is 1.0.0, and we're on 1.0.5, with I believe quite a few centrifuge improvements.

If you update, and still have the problem, then we can look at it, as our code has changed since that patch. But unless you do that, there's not much we can do, as we don't want to split effort supporting multiple versions of the mod.

3 years ago

Oh, i checked the Factorio 1.0.0 and everything is ok there. Thank you for answering.

New response