Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

i Tiberium Ignition

3 years ago

So any chance you could add a weapon of sorts or just another type of missile that ignites the tiberium like the liquid T bomb should and removes some tiberium, i like the idea of being able to sink alot more materials to just remove the tiberium that has spread too wild.

3 years ago

Main problem with that is any script to do it would not be friendly to UPS.

So if you're fine with your game freezing for a bit on impact...

3 years ago

Yea i figuered that would be the case, but i cant tell if your being sarcastic on your question or not, if you are asking seriously i would answer yes asbsolutly.
The minor freeze and temporarty drop in ups is fine with me considering the alternative way of removal. Btw I love your mod its amazing i love cnc and would love to see this mod get so much bigger, i only wish i could get involved but sadly i can quite work my way around the coding.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

If you want to help, there are way to help without coding.

For instance, the in-game wiki could use some filling out, and all you would need to do is type it out. I can implement it in the code. That'd save me some time.

If you do want to help, I suggest you join the discord.

New response