Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

b [Fixed] Fatal Error with SRF Emitters

4 years ago

Hello, I keep getting the following fatal error every time I try place down a SRF Emitter once it fully charges up. Running the latest version (1.8).
Tried using both the commands suggested in another Fatal Error thread (/tibRebuildNodeAndDrillLists , /tibFixBrokenThings) but no luck.

Error while running event Factorio-Tiberium::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
Factorio-Tiberium/scripts/CnC_Walls.lua:19: in function 'CnC_SonicWall_FindNodes'
Factorio-Tiberium/scripts/CnC_Walls.lua:243: in function 'CnC_SonicWall_OnTick'
Factorio-Tiberium/control.lua:591: in function <Factorio-Tiberium/control.lua:556>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Factorio-Tiberium
/scripts/CnC_Walls.lua:19: in function 'CnC_SonicWall_FindNodes'
Factorio-Tiberium/scripts/CnC_Walls.lua:243: in function 'CnC_SonicWall_OnTick'
Factorio-Tiberium/control.lua:591: in function <Factorio-Tiberium/control.lua:556>

4 years ago

How is it being placed?

4 years ago

Tried both manually and from crontruction bot

4 years ago

Any other mods? IF the list is quite long, 20+, you could send a save, and I can see the mods from there.

4 years ago

I do have a long list of mods, but I might need to send the save file any way. Tried a fresh save with the same mod set up and couldn't get the error to trigger at all.

4 years ago

Do so please.

New response