Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

i [Fixed] Tiberium Damage surface

4 years ago

Can you make Tiberium get it's surface name and only apply damage upon that surface? Any mod that adds additional surfaces (underground mods, warptorio, etc) if there's tiberium and you're on a different surface, you still get damaged. Had to turn off the damage for my current pack, which makes me a little sad, cause I like that mechanic.

4 years ago

...that would explain that way back when.

Yeah, will do.

4 years ago

Would explain what?

And thank you very much :)

4 years ago

I was using surfaces reloaded, and kept getting damaged by walking through a specific area. It was probably under a tib field.

4 years ago

Heh, yeah. I noticed it when I was testing with a Warptorio play. There was a tib field near my start, and after the warp, even though there was no tib field anywhere nearby, I kept getting damaged while walking in the area where the field was on the first level. Kinda gave it away. <3

4 years ago

... sounds like the warptorio author isn't deleting the surface, like they should.

Not that it makes my bug any better, but still.

4 years ago

Probably because Warptorio allows you to return to a planet you leave. But I'd say talk to PyroFire about it regardless.

4 years ago

Actually, read into Warptorio some more,

All old or abandoned surfaces with no players on them created by warptorio matching the string pattern warpsurf_ are then destroyed, except for nauvis and the "homeworld".

The reason I had the tiberium field damage issue was that the patch I found was on the start planet (which is nauvis)
so it does destroy all other random surfaces.

4 years ago

Temp fix, remove all tib before leaving a planet! (Not really. That's a huge undertaking)

4 years ago

And really really hard to do within 20 minutes before you're whisked away from the first planet. lol

4 years ago

This is now fixed in the live version.

New response