Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

i [Implemented] The Only Ore

4 years ago

Will there be an option to force only Tiberian to spawn and be used? Along with that change, some basic buildings to begin with?

4 years ago

Yes, eventually.

Or at least no ores beyond your starting patches.

4 years ago

From the description I thought this was already case! Well, would indeed be cool ;)

4 years ago

I was hoping to be able to use tiberium earlier in the tech tree, or even at the start of the game.

It would also be good to have more uses for players who play without biters, ie non-combat recipes.

4 years ago

Yeah. Moving it earlier, I think up to red science.

Well, you can make nuclear fuel out of liquid. I want to expand that to nuclear fuel cells too, or something of the sort. Anything specific you had in mind?

4 years ago

I'll have a better idea when I've played through it more. First impression was a lot of combat related items. But I like the idea of tiberium trying to take over my base...

4 years ago

Yeah... the radius from fields is limited, due to UPS impact concerns. But, it currently has minimal impact, so we'll tentatively raise it and see how that goes.

New response