Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
25 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

b [FIXED] Crash with AAI Industry

1 year, 15 days ago

Hi.

When adding the aai-industry mod to warptorio2 expansion, during the game startup I get this crash error and option to disable either mod.
I only have the warptorio2-expansion and required dependencies active, and either mod without the other works fine.

Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1550: Path Construction_Drones/data/tf_util/empty-sprite.png does not match any enabled mod.: Construction_Drones/data/tf_util/empty-sprite.png; mods: aai-industry warptorio2_expansion

The only reference to "Construction_Drones" I could find is in the tf_util.lua files in warptorio2_expansion_1.1.90 so I'm posting here instead of the aai-industry page, hoping I'm not messing up.

8 months ago

I got the same error with True-Nukes, this is a common issue with this mod, seems like a serious bug. Doesn't look like it's getting updated much though, I'm seeing if I can figure out a fix myself.

ctgPi β˜†
a month ago

I'm assuming this is fixed, from the changelog? Please post a comment if this is still an issue.

ctgPi β˜†
a month ago

(the start of the game with the broken lab etc. feels weird, but that's a separate issue: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/warptorio2_expansion/discussion/65e7a3221c4386f599958535)

New response