- Added some icons to alert messages
- Reduced the rate of fast evolution planet event
- Getting a mission now prioritizes the cheapest technologies
- Difficulty on bosses and evolution is now based on ship reconstruction progress, not on warp zone anymore
- Fixed marvin construction button (personal laser defense) that was not working
- Raised escort droid health to 400
- Fixed a potential crash when building rocket-silo ghost
- Added incompatibility flag with biter_factions
- First broken lab will drop stocked science kits when it explodes
- Reduced time for worm attack event to start after the first alert message
- Added biters to worm attack events
- Added interface for calling a worm attack event
- Reduced chance of the unexpected warp event, and added a mod option to turn it off
- Added new malfunction event: unexpected warp procedure initialization! Each reactor reassembly technology researched reduces the chance
- Added interface for calling some events
- Unlocked unresearched missions being locked again after game updates
- Removed warp tank resistances (harvester missions)
- Portal teleporter recaller now working on ship panel
- New mod option: Boss HP multiplier
- Reduced bosses speed
- Fixed missing localization string
- Fixed a mission typo
- Fixed bosses resistances and made those values visible
- Biter bosses now have area damage, with a nice hit ground effect
- Raised escord droid HP
- Using new "Stabilizer" ability warptorio event
- Added some weakness to bosses
- Marvin's head is now craftable after its first technology
- Choosing a mission is now more random.
- Fixed a reported crash on warp (again)
- Fixed a reported crash on warp
- Fixed Marvin mission crashing (again)
- Changed the icons of some ship technologies
- Built turrets now requires 5 seconds to be activated. You can disable/change this feature in mod options.
- Fixed Marvin mission crashing
- Fixed a Marvin speech typo
- Added another mod option to unlock a number of technologies by type
- changed the code for locking technologies to avoid a reported bug
- Reduced required time for a second mission on a planet: from 40 to 30 mins.
- Defend well you Rocket Silo: biters don't like it...
- New technology required to show harvesters recaller panel.
- Reworked gui panels
- New ship info panel to show progress on warp reactor reassembly
- Energy leak problem now drains more energy
- Fixed Marvin mission skipping some required items.
- Adjusted a few technologies dependencies to match missions.
- New Marvin quest type added to unlock some late technologies, including Rocket-Silo.
- Rocket-Silo can only be built with Marvin nearby, and where it says so. Request It a location in its panel.
- Added 3 new rare ores, that spawns on specific planets. Requires a new technology.
- These new ores will be required to create special modules and a capsule to reassembly your warp ship and unlock the final warptorio technology.
- Reduced chances to have bosses.
- The escort droid is not repairable
- More chances to have bosses
- More chances to have Marvin's quest
- Warp rail technologies are not part of the missions anymore
- Reduced required time for factory floor first mission
- No more Marvin fixing itself
- Fixed Marvin beam attack range
- Added some mod options to unlock the first initial warp technologies.
- "Stabilizer" is a very unstable technology, so using it have a small chance to cause some collateral problems to the ship.
- fixed a missing technology localization string
- "Stabilizer" ship button is a powerfull feature that weakens all aliens. To release this energy, activating it will now drain all the energy of the ship. Use with caution!
- If warp button is not recovered when it jumps off, next planet will have the same problem.
- Added platform teleport gate to the ship panel
- Added storage information to the ship panel
- Added 3 technologies to unlock the ship panel information tabs
- Fixed a crash with Marvin repair
- Elevators can now be used anywhere on the gray platform tile
- Added to the elevator ship panel a way to get the harvesters items
- Changed harvesters icons a bit to distinguish left from right
- Added more bosses (worms and a huge spawner)
- Added some loot to bosses.
- Added a bunch of warptorio technologies to be unlocked by missions
- Fixed ship elevator gui crash
- Added new type of mission that only Marvin can do to recover special loot items
- fixed some missing localization strings
- Marvin is a bit better (HP, resistances, attacks)
- Changed some texts to be more clear on what the mission will benefit the ship if accomplished
- Added more text info to Marvin technologies, to show which abilities will be upgraded
- Added ship warp elevator: you can click a floor in the ship info panel to go there
- Prevent mission entities to be spawned near the platform
- Added ship energy information panel
- Added a "portal effect" to the stairs and teleport gates
- Made a new "polluted" planet to replace the default one. The previous is now named "evolution"
- Added another required planet pack as mod dependency. Adds 7 new exotic planets.
- Changed planet natives calculation
- Added another improbability event
- Fixed boss appearing too soon after warp
- Marvin's Head upgrade: can now produce science according to its level. Just make sure to lock him in some cage, or he will drop science everywhere!
- Added a few speech bubbles to Marvin
- Bosses rework
- Killing bosses does not unlock platform technologies anymore
- Raised Marvin's HP to 1K
- Reducend the chance of a planet having a second mission
- Added a new planet: The wet world
- removed a debug text
- Made compatible with the warptorio v 1.0.3
- Added a new planet: The Great Evolution! Where biters evolve very fast.
- Replace the "polluted" warptorio default planet with the new one, until a crash is fixed. This is temporary.
- Changed platform missions to the new escort missions
- Bosses are still placed sometimes, but not related to missions anymore
- Marvin can repair entities if in level 2+
- Marvin has a chance to be in a bad mood, so it will not receive orders, except move
- Tweaked some Marvin technologies
- Don't Panic! Added the robot Marvin, a loyal companion, when in a good mood.
- Added 5 missions to unlock Marvin related technologies.
- Planets may have a second mission, if you stay long enough.
- Energy missions require more energy.
- Fixed a reported gui crash
- Added local time on plant info panel
- Some small fixes
- Added another improbability event: energy generator jumps off
- Fixed easy boss appearing on mid games
- Locked more techs over harvesters, that now depends on missions
- Mission probabilities changed a bit
- Added the first improbability event: a button jumps off
- Added ship scan sound
- Uncharted planet now has random planet images
- Fixed bosses where disappearing
- Fixed some crashes
- Fixed chosen mission was always the same
- Initial release: Don't Panic!