Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
25 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

i Little thing: warp machine button should remain broken

4 years ago

Was seeing what would happen if I didn't retrieve the warp machine button. It comes back next planet. I think it'd be nice if it didn't.

4 years ago

=))) That was my initial idea. But I was afraid people would start complaining about it.

4 years ago

How about a recipe to create a capsule item to rebuild broken features? The recipe is enabled when the event happens, and disabled when the fix is applied.

For more effect, the recipe can have multiple variations so the fix isn't always the same.

4 years ago

Green chips, steel, maybe red chips if you want to be a jerk about it. The recipe can be for the button itself, or the next planet has an additional mission of finding a component required for rebuilding the button (scrap part from a crashed ship a little too close to a nest?)

It's not a big deal, not many people would fail the mission. Unintentionally.

4 years ago

I will make it the same when the other part of the ship that also fly away sometimes. It is already coded. If warped without recovergin the button, the piece will jump away on next planet.

New response