The Nauvitian

Crash landed on a strange new planet, you, the Engineer, are going to have to get really creative if you want to not just survive, but thrive

Overhaul
18 days ago
Logistics Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g ores

16 days ago

ores named "unknown key item name.tn---ore" ( are place holder names)
starting a game ther are wrong ore names too
again
unknown key-autoplace-control-names.
-
-ore (6 ores)
perhaps you can fix this

16 days ago
(updated 16 days ago)

ores named "unknown key item name.tn-xxx-xxx-ore" (xxx are place holder names)
again
unknown key-autoplace-control-names.xx-x-ore (6 ores)
perhaps you can fix this
as it seems no copper iron and oil is generated starting a (new) map
no change with max frequency / size / richness or changing the map seed

16 days ago
(updated 16 days ago)

ores named "unknown key item name.tn-xxx-xxx-ore" (xxx are place holder names)
again
unknown key-autoplace-control-names.xx-x-ore (6 ores)
perhaps you can fix this
as it seems no copper iron and oil is generated starting a (new) map
no change with max frequency / size / richness or changing the map seed (map preview)
the 2 first posts can be deleted

13 days ago
(updated 13 days ago)

Hi , Yes, if I understand this correctly, the issues are ores are missing names and there is no of the default ores around correct?

If so the first is just me slacking on the localization because I've added fair few more important things.

The second is an intended mechanic of the mod, you're supposed to reverse engineer thr basic materials and ores from the new ores, as they are stand inside for each of the sciences.

Looking at the recipes, the player should see there be one which processes the ore into the relevant science pack as well as one which deconstructs the science pack into more basic items, which can then be reprocessed into other components in the factory.

13 days ago

I'll try to remember to update the description to be more clear about this intended flow of gameplay, it has been a minute since I've looked at what was written there prior.

13 days ago

i think i must build the stone washer but 1 iron plate is missing (taking 8 from the wrecked spaceship)

13 days ago
(updated 13 days ago)

Stone washer should be built later.

Try using the ore, to build science, using the crashed lab to research what you need and slowly scavenge around.

I will add better hints and guidlines for in the future!

This thread has been locked.