The Nauvitian

Crash landed on a strange new planet, you, the Engineer, are going to have to get really creative if you want to not just survive, but thrive

Overhaul
18 days ago
Logistics Mining Fluids Manufacturing

i Discord server

2 months ago

Hey bro, I think this mod will become a pretty big mod, why don't you open a discord server where you can upload images of the gameplay since, in my opinion, they are very important for those who want to try the mod to better understand what they're up against (without having to download it and try for a while before understanding), people could also give you suggestions without having to come here to the site and they could also ask other people for help without having to open a thread on the factorio server.
Think about it plz👍.

2 months ago

Thanks for the response!

As this has just started being made I don't really have many screenshots or such to show as of yet, planned for the future.

Similarly, for now the discussion threads here should suffice for reasonable feedback, as this is still trying to get play-tests and play-hours behind it first to work out the bugs and issues.

You're welcome to give feedback and ask questions here, but this is a very early WIP!

2 months ago

Ok, thanks

a month ago

I have added my discord contact info for the time being to the mod meta data, but i will hold off on making a server as I dont believe i need one as yet. Feel free to ping me in the Official Server, or any of a few other mod-makers channels that allow it, Galdoc, Periodic Madness, etc

New response