Super Powers


Adds superpowers to players including planet teleportation, infinite inventory, super speed, heat vision, super destruction, ice breath, and transformations

Overhaul
10 months ago
2.0
319
Planets Transportation Logistics Combat Storage

b Unknown Key

10 months ago

Something's wrong. For a while now (I didn't have any problems before), the SHIFT+Q key (I've also changed it) hasn't been working at all. I'll post a picture of the key configuration so you can see that the mod (perhaps incompatible with other mods) is no longer recognized.
https://ibb.co/JwvKsNrJ

[deleted message]
10 months ago

Oh, I just don't have the key :D, I'll update locale soon, thanks.

10 months ago

And about keys it's probably you have the same key in somewhere, no problem with mod.

10 months ago

I modified the key with SHIFT + + (no other mods set) and it still doesn't work. When I press it, the GUI for choosing the destination planet for teleportation no longer appears.

10 months ago

Well, the problem on your side pal, my friends and I are playing with it 24/7 with no problem.

New response