Spiderbots

Adds loyal prototype spidertrons that follow you around. They can deconstruct nearby orders, build blueprints, and perform upgrades using your inventory. Spiderbots are a basic alternative to early construction mods such as Nanobots and Companion Drones. Toggle work order processing: Alt + S

Content
5 months ago
Logistic network Blueprints

i Put them in your backpack

5 months ago

Hello!

If you're up for another suggestion for Spiderbots: the ability to easily put them in your inventory.

My use case is I'm playing Fright Forwarding which is island based. Meaning I'd have to pick them all up when I move to another island, which would be annoying. I guess it would also be useful if you want to get in a fast train/vehicle and they won't be able to keep up following you.

My idea would be to click on a shortcut, and they all run to you and dissapear in a puff of smoke as they "jump in your backpack". Could even make the icon a backpack or something. And they should be able to run to you with auto-pilot or something.

It would also look super cute when they run to you. And when they jump out of your backpack again.

New response