This mod adds little spiders that crawl around and fulfill nearby work orders
- Added "Spiderbot", a small spidertron that can be built in the early game with basic construction abilities
- Spiderbots follow the player who built them, and re-follow players when they and return to a surface
- Spiderbots can process work orders near the player. Deconstruction tasks are prioritized, then construction tasks, then upgrade tasks
- Spiderbot task colors: red for deconstruction, blue for construction, green for upgrade, white for pathfinding, and their player's color when idle
- Spiderbots try to find new paths if they get stuck on the way to a work order or player
- Work order processing can be toggled with a shortcut and hotkey (default: Alt + S)
- Spiderbots cannot mine or place tiles
- Spiderbots cannot repair entities using repair packs
- Each spiderbot is given a Backer Name when built
- Includes debug mode to draw work order paths; /debug-spiderbots
There are currently no known mod compatibility issues. To report a compatibility issue, please make a post on the discussion page.
Spiderbots © 2023 by asher_sky is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
Spider icon by Icons8