RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

g Blender Turret Load Problem

5 months ago

Hey, I just downloaded this for my SE playthrough and im having some trouble on boot. im getting this error: Failed to load mods: Technology RPKS-stacked-blender-turret-damage: Non-contiguous levels: 1 followed by 3. I assume this is a conflict involving research?

5 months ago

The prefix on the error message "RPKS" puzzles me because it's not one I use (I think). I just use "rp-". That makes me think some other mod added this tech and broke something.

Does this happen with just the three mods enabled?

5 months ago

I tested loading those three mods and I'm not seeing a problem. My blender turrets don't use the "rp-" prefix at all so that error message has to be coming from another mod.

4 months ago

It's https://mods.factorio.com/mod/AdvancedAssemblyMachineStandalone

No idea why but I found the same thing and narrowed it down

New response