RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

b [Won't Fix, Infeasible] ERROR Steam Barrel/Yellow Nail Ammo

1 year, 3 months ago

I know this is a limited info shot in the dark request, but,

Their is an error loading this mod. It has to do with the "ID" "steambarrel" and that it cant find the "yellow nail ammo" file?

I can definitely post alot of detailed info if needed, just didnt want to flood this post just yet.

1 year, 3 months ago

That sounds like a mod incompatibility. Are you using anything that changes barreling or combat?

1 year, 3 months ago

These are the mods i hve that can be combat related:
- Search Light Assault
-Armored Train
-Automatic discharge defense
-Bullet trails
-Combat mechanics overhaul
-Industrial Revolution 3
-Search light
-Tank Flamethrower Rework

1 year, 3 months ago

Crap, i misunderstood when you said "Barreling". I am using a mod called "Unbarrel" which is supposed to clean up the GUI of barreling recipes.

1 year, 3 months ago

I uninstalled pretty much everything except industrial Revolution with no luck. Find anything on your end?

1 year, 3 months ago

Uninstalled Industrial Revolution 3 and its assets. Everything worked. IR3 is the problem

1 year, 3 months ago

Is a compatibility patch possible?

1 year, 2 months ago

Probably not... Industrial Revolution modifies a lot of things. I'm also seeing an error having to do with fluid boxes on the steel furnace. Maybe when I push to make this compatible with Barron Factions (the inspiration for this mod)

I'm going to mark it as unsupported.

I'm sorry :(

New response