Robot World Continued

Ability to customize the performance of your robots, such as speed, range, battery size, and more. Setting to use robots early. Setting to enable quick start mode. New robotics technologies. And more!

3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network

b Broken robots speed and carry settings

3 months ago

After Space Exploration Version: 0.6.121 update, robots speed and items carry not working.
Another configuration works well

3 months ago

me too.. I have the same problem.

3 months ago

hmm. I'll take a look. I really can't promise anything since I have never played that mod. Could there be a easy way to replicate what you are trying to do?

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

In my case, just install space exploration mod(https://mods.factorio.com/mod/space-exploration) + krastorio 2(https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Krastorio2)
, override mutiplier settings to speed bots o items carry... Create a sandbox game and check on crafting window, speed and item carrying capacity of the robots.

PD: I have not tested if it works without k2

Thank you

3 months ago

I've added SE and K2 as optional dependencies to make sure this mod loads last..
SE was doing some stuff to the robots to have compatability with K2.
SHOUD work.
Thank you both!

3 months ago

OOOOOhh! Thanks!
That works!!
Thank you!

3 months ago

Wow... what are the chances.

I loaded this mod 24h ago because of the K2SE massive bot nerf 'patch' from last week. I just wanted to put it back to where it was pre-nerfed. After loading I noticed it wasn't working. It was obvious a mod loading order issue so I just manually added the dependency so it would work as expected this afternoon. A few hours later this gets updated. Immediately I go... Damn, I gotta remember to go and repeat the change next time I update. What a pleasant surprise that was exactly what was corrected. Thanks!

3 months ago

Wow... what are the chances.

I loaded this mod 24h ago because of the K2SE massive bot nerf 'patch' from last week. I just wanted to put it back to where it was pre-nerfed. After loading I noticed it wasn't working. It was obvious a mod loading order issue so I just manually added the dependency so it would work as expected this afternoon. A few hours later this gets updated. Immediately I go... Damn, I gotta remember to go and repeat the change next time I update. What a pleasant surprise that was exactly what was corrected. Thanks!

Remember you are always free to contribute via github! :)

New response