- if logistics connection distance is smaller than radius, distance is increased to radius
- Technology icon size should be fixed
- Changed early robot speed and cargo size research prerequisites from robotics to logistics. (https://github.com/thinkong/Robot-World/issues/4)
- Should now be compatible with 248k mod
- If you find any other mod that is not compatible please feel free to ask for a fix
- Updated to match factorio 1.1.0
- All multipliers will now have a minimum value of 0 so that you may no longer use a negative value.
- Fixes startup item issue related to 1.0.0.. Should work!
- You can now select to only modify vanilla roboports.
- You can now set your construction/logistics area to a specific value. (suggested by slippycheeze)
- If you do set your construction/logistics area to a specific value, it will change ALL your roboport areas to that exact value.
- Changed load ordering to make the mod more compatible. (By Pezzawinkle)
- Code clean-up and moved functions out of staging files. (By Pezzawinkle)
- Fixes an issue on *nix based machines. (thanks to Hoffs).
- Updated for the changes in the logistic slot changes in 0.18.13.
- This verion will ONLY work in versions 0.18.13 and up
- Energy consumption bug fixed. (thanks to jaybocc2)
- Added some settings to better scale stuff.
- Settings should now apply to all robots and roboports
- Please note that this version will change how much robots and roboports consume energy. Please check the mod settings and change as needed.
- fixes issues with bobs electronics
- Updated to Factorio version 0.18
- Now works with AAI mods perperly
- For past changelogs, please go to the original changelog at https://mods.factorio.com/mod/robotworld/changelog