Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Fixed] 248k Mod support

1 year, 10 months ago

I seem to be unable to recycle items from the 248k Mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/248k).
This includes non-intermediate items like the purifier (which does not allow productivity modules and is a building).
I believe this may be due to mod load order.

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

Ahh, I see the issue.. this mod requires both the internal name of the item and of the recipe to be identical, in order to create a reverse recipe for it. Internally, 248k seems to use the format "[item-name]_item" for the item, and "[item-name]_recipe" for the recipe, causing this mismatch.

Hmm, luckily for them, because the name change is at the end, I might be able to write a relatively simple patch for that.

1 year, 10 months ago

I tested it, it seems to work. Thank you very much.

1 year, 10 months ago

Ah, it seems my last response didn't save, I was going to mention how it should be fixed in v8.1.9, but glad to hear that it worked! No problem, this was much easier to implement than the usual compatibility fixes!

New response