Date: December 11, 2019
- Fixed compatibility with Spaceblock.
Date: November 8, 2019
- Forced reverse factory to load after Randotorio, improving compatibility, by request.
Date: November 2, 2019
- Fixed compatibility with anarchy mod, by request.
Date: October 13, 2019
- Fixed bronze piston error by changing t1 recycler recipe to use copper piston.
Date: September 21, 2019
- Fixed crash due to Industrial Revolution's removal of disassembly recipes.
- Hides and disables Industrial Revolution scrapper and scrap smelting recipes.
Date: September 13, 2019
- Fixed minor bug with reverse factory 3 tech prerequisites with Industrial Revolution.
Date: September 10, 2019
- Added fully featured compatibility with Industrial Revolution.
Removes iron disassembler entity and technology, in favor of reverse factories.
Also hides and disables all disassemble recipes from technology and crafting menu.
Reverse factory recipes are altered to include IR ingredients.
Date: July 29, 2019
- Disabled recycling of a warptorio armor when using the warptorio2 mod to prevent crash.
Date: July 28, 2019
- Commented out debugging line from control.lua
Date: July 28, 2019
- Fixed error when using New Game Plus after launching the rocket by adding validity check.
(thanks to slippycheeze and indirectly to Klonan)
Date: July 27, 2019
- Fixed startup error caused by reversible variable not resetting to false.
Date: July 25, 2019
- Fixed issue with recycler result size not matching recycling recipes.
- Fixed issue with higher tier recyclers not accomodating for lower tier recipes.
Date: July 24, 2019
- Fixed load error regarding nil defined expensive recipes.
Date: July 23, 2019
- Fixed issue with reverse recipes not being properly hidden.
Date: July 23, 2019
- Fixed load error due to forgot to comment out a single line.
Date: July 23, 2019
- Fixed bug with mods that define normal recipes without expensive variants.
- Fixed bug with minimum energy required not applying to certain recipes.
- Minimum energy required dependent on which tier of recycler can recycle.
This means t1 recipes in t1 machines recycle at the same speed as t4 recipes in t4 machines.
This also means t1 recipes in a t4 machine should recycle them even faster.
- Also reduced minimum energy requirement from 5 to 4. This only applies to t4 recipes.
Similarly, minimum energy requirement of t1 recipes set to 1, t2 recipes to 2, and t3 to 3.
Date: July 20, 2019
- Fixed bug with recyclers not being removed from list when using automatic ingredient push.
Date: July 20, 2019
- Fixed bug with automatic ingredient push setting, involving multiple surfaces.
- Fixed item duplication bug with Fantario.
Date: July 12, 2019
- Set maxmimum different results for lower tier machines.
T1 max of 5 products, T2 max of 10 products, T3 max of 15 products, T4 unlimited.
Only noticeable with certain mods (Fantario)
- Rebalanced recycling recipe time costs. Originally 3 times the base recipe cost.
Changed to a minimum of 5 seconds, and if greater, set to the base recipe cost.
Date: July 11, 2019
- Fully featured Fantario compatibility.
T1-3 machines rely on heat as power source; T4 machine locked behind space science.
Recipes and technologies rebalanced for Fantario progression.
- Rebalanced module slots of machines to make T1 noticeably weaker.
- Reduced time in recipe for reverse factories from 20s to 5s.
Now it can actually recycle itself in a resonable amount of time.
- Changed icon graphics to match properly.
- Fixed accidental reduction of base recipe costs due to efficiency percentage setting.
Date: July 10, 2019
- Fixed incompatibility with Tarawind Beacons RELOAD mod.
Also works with any other mods that remove productivity module limitations.
- Fixed incompatibility with Amator Phasma's Nuclear mod.
Also with any other mods that set either normal or expensive results to nil.
- Fixed incompatibility with Krastorio.
Also with any other mods that define ingredient name/amount without type.
- Fixed incompatibility with Space Exploration.
Also with any other mods that use probability in matching recipes.
- Fixed efficiency percentage setting not affecting certain recipes.
- Items whose recipes use probability can no longer be recycled.
- Thanks to everyone on the mod portal who helped with debugging the above issues.
Pi-C, Ambaire, Snoman314, KeisariJulma, CyberWizard2261, Ratmaniak, Davidbest, ElAdamo, slippycheeze, rebirth101, TalDoMula, xilr, alatarqq, and NickNDS for both of the error threads.
Date: July 9, 2019
- Internal functions and logic has been optimized, hopefully preventing future incompatibility.
Due to this rewrite, the Factorio Standard Library mod is now a mandatory requirement.
- Removed non-recyclable intermediate ingredients setting.
- Added 2 higher tiers of reverse factory, tier 4 of which can recycle intermediates.
- Changed recipes of the 2 lower tiered machines when playing vanilla or bobs mods.
- Bobs mods will enable more complex recipes and different technology requirements.
- Recycling recipes changed from a set time cost to 3 times the original recipe's time cost.
- Added efficiency percentage, to reduce the amount of returned ingredients (100% by default)
- Added new high resolution graphics and updated icons (thanks to Krastor from Krastorio!)
- Added Russian locale provided by Krastor (slightly out of date)
Date: June 21, 2019
- Fixed random incompatibility between Bobs Plates and Attach Notes mods.
Date: June 17, 2019
- When both Robot Army and Construction Drones are detected, prevent recycling of flamebot.
- Removal of recycling flamebot in above situation prevents "not stackable" error.
Date: June 6, 2019
- Removed safety toggle, as dense recipes are no longer an issue.
Items such as nuclear reactor, rocket silo, etc can now be recycled.
- Any bugs relating to stack sizes of dense recipes should be fixed
Date: April 23, 2019
- Added non-recyclable intermediates setting (thanks to Leopard for the idea)
Disables recycling of intermediates products, thus preventing the duplication exploit
- Fixed changelog for use from within Factorio (thanks to Pi-C on the forums!)
Date: April 20, 2019
- Added feature to set non-recyclable recipes and categories for other mods to use (see FAQs)
Date: March 30, 2019
- Fixed compatibility with bobs + angels
Date: March 29, 2019
- Fix for recipes with nonstackable ingredients (these shouldn't exist in the first place)
To recycle these recipes, ingredient safety toggle must be disabled (it is not lossless)
Date: March 28, 2019
- Fix for the "total raw" calculation bug (thanks to mrudat for the fix!)
Date: March 3, 2019
- Added optional dependencies to GDIW and Bobs Assembling Machines
Should improve load order compatibility
Date: March 1, 2019
- Initial release for Factorio v0.17.x
- Fixed compatibility with angels bio processing
- Fixed duplication bug with bobs plates
- Added toggle for recycling vehicles and power armors (off by default)
- Added changelog.txt for a prettier changelog (many thanks to SuperSandro2000)
- Improved compatibility with angels refining and bio industries.
- Prevents crushed stone duplication in recyclers.
- Allows bio industries terraformer to be recycled.
- Potential final bugfix for rf-recipe related errors
- Small fix to safety toggle so it applies to normal/expensive recipes
- Minor bugfix for angel's smelting, preventing crushed stone duplication in recyclers.
- Massive rewrite of core mod
- Recyclers come in 2 tiers; t1 produces solids, t2 produces solids and fluids
- Recycler icons now use powerbars, edited from Zombiee's ShinyBobGFX mod
- T1 recycler is easier to research, requiring only red science, electronics and automation
- T1 recipe requires more resources and is marginally slower, but retains its 2 module slots
- T2 recycler is harder to craft and research, requiring steel, red circuits, 2 t2 assemblers
- T2 recycler is almost twice as fast as before, with 4 module slots
- Recyclers adhere to new normal/expensive mode, dynamically changing reverse recipes accordingly
- Recyclers require alloy processing from bobs mods if detected (bronze for t1, invar for t2)
- Recyclers output slots will stretch to fill the largest ingrediant amount in the game
- Added new safety toggle, which prevents the recycling of dense recipes
- Removed redundant settings, implemented into core mod
- Automatic Ingredient push setting still exists and works with new tier of recycler
- Added 2 module slots to recycler, allowing beacon effects to apply (excluding productivity)
- Initial release for Factorio v0.16
- Any earlier changelogs can be found at