Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
23 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Fixed] Compatibility with One More Tier

2 years ago

Hello,
I was told that your mod doesn't work properly with my mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/one-more-tier
That mod adds new tiers of various machines and it creates the recipes for those machines based on the recipes from the base game. To be compatible with any mods, which modify the base game recipes, there's a script running at final-fixes phase, which takes the base game recipes for the machines (modified by other mods), copies them, modifies those copies and uses those recipes for the new tiers.
Because your mod grabs the recipes also at final-fixes phase, it uses the unmodified recipies for the new tiers, creating wrong results for the recycling recipes. Fixing this would require my mod to be loaded before yours, so recycling recipes are created from the already modified ones.
Therefore I'd like to ask, if you could add my mod to optional or hidden dependencies, so people can enjoy both mine and your mod at the same time.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ah, yup, makes sense. Have had to solve this issue with so many other mods, including my own (which does a very similar thing, creating "mini-machines" with a smaller footprint than the base machine, during data-final-fixes). Should be fixed in v8.1.5

2 years ago

Thanks!

New response