Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
21 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

a [Updated] 0.18?

4 years ago

Will this be updated to 0.18?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Woah, I didn't even realize 0.18 had come out yet. Thanks for the notification, I'll get right on it!

Also don't know if you remember, but sorry about that whole... thing with the Reika unofficial update mods. Wasn't trying to bring you down or anything. This mod itself is a product of picking up after somebody who wasn't going to update, so I totally respect what you were doing. Sorry to bring up some potentially bad memories, since your parting message just seemed really down, but I really wanted to formally apologize.

Anyways, it seems that the (somewhat crucial) library mod that I use has not yet updated. I can test that it works fine if you change the version number of that mod (Factorio Standard Library or "stdlib") to 0.18, and it appears to work properly by themselves, and with my other mods, but that's the extent of my testing so far.

EDIT: I have updated the mod to work with 0.18, though it won't be "official" until stdlib updates.

4 years ago

No worries mate. And you don't need to apologize to me. I did it for the community so I'll take the heat and dust my shoulders off. It's not like I'm making money for anything off free content, so I just get a mean comment towards me and my middle finger goes up. I just move on cause it's just a game in the end. Haha.

However I'm about to bring back a mod cause I've tried to work with the original creator and I fixed it for him. Its just he still won't release for 0.17 or 0.18 and I'm tired of waiting because it's a good mod in my opinion. So off from the fryer into the fire. Haha.

4 years ago

Lol I see. Well I'm glad to hear that. And wow, if it's been a full 2 major version updates and they still haven't updated, then you should definitely consider picking it up for them. Licenses willing, that is lol. I'm sure a lot of people would be grateful for the update.

New response