Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
2 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Factorio 0.16.1 crashing with Reverse Factory

6 years ago

I had to dissable this mod manually in the json mods file, to prevent Factorio 0.16.1 crashing at startup.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Well damn, I wonder what they changed. It was working with 0.16.0 for sure...

EDIT: Might need a mod list for this one. Tested it with 0.16.2 and it works just fine.

6 years ago

Try this mod for icon_size error fixing: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/darkfrei/_IconSize

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I should have already fixed any icon_size errors manually (there were really only 3 related to the machine itself, and a few in the logic of making reverse recipes), so that might not help. If it does solve the problem, then that means I missed something and it should be fixed on my end.

But as I said, it works perfectly fine for me in 0.16.2, so it must be some other mod causing the crash when used with this mod.

6 years ago

It works fine for me in 0.16.2 as well :)
Must have been a factorio bug in 0.16.1.
Saw in changelog that it fixed crashes related to loading zipped mods. So might have been that :)
SOLVED :)

6 years ago

Works fine in 0.16.12 for me...

New response