Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
2 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Desync in 0.15

7 years ago

Hi,

I've used this mod for quite a while, but in 0.15, it causes a desync on my multiplayer server. It happens about 10 seconds after joining.

I can work with you on logs and experimenting, if you need to.

thanks,
jon

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

...well shit. This is the first time I've had that issue. I'm almost positive that this is all related to that other issue.. or something changed in Factorio, and it doesn't like the way I'm doing things anymore.

EDIT: Pushed an update just now, please try v4.0.2 (and up) to see if it fixes your desync issues

7 years ago

Hi,

I can confirm that 4.0.3 does not desync like 4.0.0 did. I was able to craft one and use it. I miss the function of ejecting partial / incomplete recipe items, but I understand. Hopefully you will get that working some day.

thanks,
jon

7 years ago

Glad to hear it! It's more of a quick patch for now, since I have some final assignments due today and tomorrow. I'll see if I can fix the functionality later on. Although I don't really have another person to test with... I guess I should see if Factorio runs on my laptop then

7 years ago

if you have need of help testing something you are welcome to join our discord and see if someone is around willing to help, i will if im avl discord.gg/TPYxRrS

7 years ago

I'll keep that in mind, thanks

New response