Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
23 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Leftover Items

7 years ago

Hi,

I would like a new feature for this mod. For items that require a quantity that isn't satisfied, can it just pass those items to the output?

For example, if I put 1 underground belt, it stops and is blocked because it needs 2 for the reverse to work. But if I am feeding with a chest, this stops the rest of the chest from being processed. The same for colored concrete that needs 10 to be reversed.

If the machine would just dump those items out, then the rest of the input chest could continue processing.

thanks,
jon

7 years ago

I'm not sure if that would be possible.. at least not without some extra scripting..

7 years ago

It's your lucky day, jon. I was actually able to get it working. I enjoyed the challenge and am glad I could meet the requirements and provide this feature. Thanks for the feedback~

New response