Quantum Fabricator

by Tename

Makes construction bots and malls mostly obsolete by automatically crafting and building ghosts for you. Will handle most things construction bots are doing, like deconstruction, upgrades, placing/removing tiles, inserting modules and repairs.

Utilities
11 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.12K
Logistics Manufacturing Storage Cheats

b Condensing Agricultural Tower Crash

12 days ago

I'm playing Razi Protocol, which includes the Condensing Agricultural Tower mod, and when I deconstruct the trees grown from tree seeds, the game throws an error that I assume is due to the fact that these trees have a water yield:

The mod Quantum Fabrication (2.12.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event quantum-fabricator::on_marked_for_deconstruction (ID 28)
quantum-fabricator/scripts/qs_utils.lua:24: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
quantum-fabricator/scripts/qs_utils.lua:24: in function 'add_to_storage'
quantum-fabricator/scripts/qs_utils.lua:79: in function 'add_to_player_inventory'
quantum-fabricator/scripts/debuilder.lua:213: in function 'process_mining'
quantum-fabricator/scripts/debuilder.lua:149: in function 'instant_deforestation'
quantum-fabricator/scripts/events.lua:351: in function <quantum-fabricator/scripts/events.lua:326>

11 days ago
(updated 11 days ago)

Fixed, but only for 2.1 Factorio. Sorry, but that's my personal stance due to Wube keeping it experimental for 3 bloody months, if you want to keep playing on 2.0 you'll have to edit the fix yourself:
scripts / debuilder.lua -> function process_mining -> change 'type = "item"' to 'type = item.type' (with no ')

11 days ago

Awesome, thanks! No worries about only updating for 2.1, thanks for posting the fix I can do myself. :)

New response