Quantum Fabricator

by Tename

Makes construction bots and malls mostly obsolete by automatically crafting and building ghosts for you. Will handle most things construction bots are doing, like deconstruction, upgrades, placing/removing tiles, inserting modules and repairs.

Utilities
11 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.12K
Logistics Manufacturing Storage Cheats

i Option to not craft buildings

2 months ago

Hi,
Is it possible to have an option to not craft buildings automatically? I want to still be forced to make the buildings myself via a mall or general production.
You already have an option to not decraft buildings on deconstruction, so it would be cool to have the option for the 'inverse'.

I personally just do not like the process of placing buildings, automating the crafting them is fine ( and kind of the point) to me.

Since the rest of your mod is already quite stellar, I would like to continue using it. If you do not plan to make this option, it would be nice of you to suggest alternatives.

[maybe i missed it, but I just checked and I did not see anything]

Thanks,
Aster

2 months ago

Alright, I'll add it. Not sure about timeframe though, busy with other things atm.

2 months ago

Thanks! hmu when you have it done, I would give you a kofi or something

2 months ago

Added. Let me know if you encounter any bugs, I've tried a bit different workflow this time.

a month ago

It has been working fine thus far, sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation after I first tried it

New response