Planet Picker


Pick your starting planet. Multiplayer compatible, players can pick any planet individually. Even modded planets!

Tweaks
8 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
5.53K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Transportation Environment

b Fluid handling does not unlock chem plant

9 days ago

I have started a new game in 2.1 but Fluid Handling does not unlock the Chemical plant.

I've started on Vulcanus, so after mining many many many rocks ....... I am now locked as I can't mine crude oil to unlock the chemical plant or the techs for lubricant etc.
Thought i should report this as i think it is a bug. But any help on how to save my 2.5 hour game would also be appreciated.

8 days ago

This mod isn't updated for 2.1 yet, so I couldn't test it directly without modifications. I'm not sure how you're playing it in 2.1 given that fact.

I tested in 2.0 and the technology unlocks the chem plant and refinery just fine.
I tentatively migrated the mod to 2.1 and the technology still unlocks the che plant and refinery just fine.

If you're using someone else's port it's likely something they've done that's broken the technology, assuming this is the actual problem and it's not a mod conflict.

New response