Planet DPS (BETA)

by Xeon257

This planet was once being terraformed by humanity for habitation, but after some unknown incident, the terraforming was halted and it was abandoned for a very long time. In the end, it became a strange world—one with an excellent climate and environment, yet completely devoid of any traces of life. However, it seems that the people who were carrying out the terraforming had some purpose for this planet beyond simply making it habitable...

Content
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.36K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing

g How to find D.O.R.A.X

a month ago

Hello,

I have been walking around for 5 mins with a lot of exoskeletons but I can‘t seem to find D.O.R.A.X. How do I find it or does its spawning need to be triggered or smth?

Greetings, sibuech

a month ago

Wait you made Linox too??? I love Linox it‘s my favourite planet bcs I love the circuit network and making things compact!

a month ago

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind comments about my planet! You can find a clue about D.O.R.A.X in the Technology description. The clue involves placing the only building in Factorio related to “landing” on the surface!

New response