- Fixed that crystal solar recipes were accidently removed
- Fixed a typo that caused a crash with HR graphics turned off
- New small iron / omnicium electric pole graphics (Also fixes hitbox issues)
- Reduced the small omnicium electric pole wire distance to 8.5
- Increased the small iron electric pole supply area radius to 3.5
- Iron / omnicium small electric poles now require the previous one to craft
- Fixed that coal in rock loot was not replaced with purified omnite anymore
- Fixed that the Omnifurnace Mk 3 did not allow recipes with multiple ingredients
- Reduced the required omnite bricks for the burner mining drill from 4 to 1
- Turned the omnium turbine into a burner generator
- Boilers now require an omnium turbine instead of a burner omnitractor
- Filter inserters now require a burner filter inserter instead of a fast inserter
- Fixed that the belt required for a lab was not replaced with a basic belt
- Removed the automation sp requirement from gun turret and stone wall techs
- Omnitor AB compat: added omnitors to Angels/Bobs buildings that have "moving parts"
- New icon + animation for the omnium heat turbine
- Fixed a crash with certain combinations of bobsmods
- Fixed that the basic belt item had a normal belt icon with bob reskins
- Fixed that bobs logistics belt speed settings didnt affect basic belts
- Made energy and red science pack recipes slightly cheaper
- Fixed that bobs recipe changes on basic belts were overwritten
- Fixed a crash when bobs burner electric generator setting was disabled
- Readded Krastorio2 compatibility
- The energy science pack is now added to all technologies
- Adjusted the energy and automation science pack recipes
- Fixed that basic underground belts had the wrong length set
- Complete rewrite
- Added a new science pack that is gated before automation science and leads you to electricity
- Added basic belt / underground belt / splitter (7.5 speed)
- Complete tech tree overhaul
- Crystal Solar panel recipe overhaul
- Omnimatter crystal is an optional dependency now
- Added pollution values for all buildings
- Fixed technology loops being created with certain mods that add startup techs
- Removed the ingredient_count from the omnitor-assembling machine
- Fixed that logistics was not removed as a prerequsite from techs added after data.lua
- Removed a duplicate tech prereq on the logistics science pack tech with Krastorio2
- Small omnicium & iron electric poles require 2 copper wires
- You get 2 omnicium / iron electric poles per craft now (lib bugfix)
- Replaced coal in rock loot with omnified fuel
- Increased the omni tablet output from 1 to 2 per omnite brick
- Move logistics behind anbaricity with bobs belt overhaul (early basic belts)
- Reworked compatibility with bobs burner phase
- Fixed that the burner filter inserter was in the wrong subgroup with boblogistics
- Fixed that certain loader recipes were unlockable
- Fixed that the basic splitter and underground tech was not localised porperly
- Fixed a green science deadlock with angels industries component mode
- Fixed inserter recipe compatibility with PyCoalTBaA
- Buffed all omnified fuel values by 20% (T1 at 150% now (130% before), decreasing 5% per tier)
- Fuel values of fuels that cant be used are now being nilled
- Fixed that the burner omnifurnace mk1 did not accept (crushed-) omnite as fuel
- Fixed that inserters required the wrong kind of circuit with bobs (logi sp deadlocked)
- Added Krastorio 2 support
- Switch omnitor assemling machine´s crafting category from basic-crafting to crafting
- Early game burner entities now accept omnified fuels aswell
- Removed burner inserter mk2 and burner filter inserter mk2
- High tier omnium-power techs that have no unlocks are now hidden
- Omnitors are no longer required for T1+ assemblers
- Radars, centrifuges, steam turbines, artillery, gun- and laser turrets now require omnitors
- Fixed that fuel with category = "vehicle-fuel" were not omnified
- Fixed that the fuel_category on entities with "fuel_categories" was not properly set
- Fixed that the burner inserter mk1 item had no burner + lvl icon and "mk1" localisation
- Fixed recipe & item order for burner inserters,assembler and lab being broken
- Miniloader compat: fixed that the first miniloader tech didnt require logistic science packs
- Updated for Factorio version 1.1.0
- Properly hide logistics tech that has no unlocks
- Fixed Fuel Refining tier 3 having hidden prereqs in some cases
- Fixed a crash with Deadlocks integrations mod
- Added heretical scripts to allow Pyanodons to work with this...even without the AB patch mod
Confirmed to work up to green science... be warned, burner phase lasts a log while
- Renamed technology "basic-omnium-power" to "omnitech-basic-omnium-power"
- Renamed technology "anbaricity" to "omnitech-anbaricity"
- Renamed technology "simple-automation" to "omnitech-simple-automation"
- Renamed technology "anbaric-lab" to "omnitech-anbaric-lab"
- Renamed technology "anbaric-mining" to "omnitech-anbaric-mining"
- Renamed technology "burner-filter-1" to "omnitech-burner-filter-1"
- Renamed technology "burner-filter-2" to "omnitech-burner-filter-2"
- Renamed technology "anbaric-inserter" to "omnitech-anbaric-inserter"
- Renamed technology "steam-power" to "omnitech-steam-power"
- Renamed technology "belt-logistics" to "omnitech-belt-logistics"
- Renamed technology "basic-belt-logistics" to "omnitech-basic-belt-logistics"
- Renamed technology "splitter-logistics" to "omnitech-splitter-logistics"
- Renamed technology "basic-splitter-logistics" to "omnitech-basic-splitter-logistics"
- Renamed technology "underground-logistics" to "omnitech-underground-logistics"
- Renamed technology "basic-underground-logistics" to "omnitech-basic-underground-logistics"
- Added some heretical scripts to allow Pyanodons to work with this mod...
Not recommended, confirmed to work up to green science... be warned, burner phase lasts long
- Fixed omnium-power techs not using science packs with omnimatter science
- Fixed omnium-power techs not beeing affected by omnimatter science omni multiplier
- Fixed crystal solar panels not having a placable result since 2.0.0
- Updated for Factorio version 1.0.0
- Added recipes to upgrade max size crystal solar panels to the next tier
- Rebalanced crystal solar panel recipes
- Added the required crystallonics tech as prereq for each new tier of crystal solar panels
- Made the Omnifurnace mk2 and mk3 recipe slightly cheaper
- Made the omnifurnace mk 3 electric
- Moved fuel related functions into omnilib
- Fixed multiple locale, subgroup and recipe order issues
- Added Upgrade Planner support
- Purified Omnite now unlocks with its own Tech (Red sp only) after anbaricity
- Burner Inserter Mk 2 unlock with their own Tech aswell
- Moved Metallurgy and Burner Inserters Mk2 behind anbaricity
- Omnified Fuel refining 1 now requires logistic science packs
- Updated to work with Bob´s internal name changes
- QoL: moved all techs that unlock entities which require electricity behind abaricity
- Fixed power poles making assembler sounds
- Fixed that automation no longer had any prerequisites
- Updated to omnilib 3.18.12
- Added Miniloader support
- Added an item subgroup for each tier of omnified fuel
- Omnifurnace 2 now accepts chemical fuels
- Fixed that certain Omnified Fuels were not craftable
- Fixed bob placement of solar-road had an offset error, causing wire placements to fail
- Fix a crash when placing tiles with construction robots
- Fixed cyclic tech error with angelsindustries
- Fixed issue with vanilla lab being locked behind an inaccessible tech
- Fixed burner inserter beeing in the wrong item subgroup in some cases
- Fixed Changelog formatting
- Added Burner inserter Mk2 and burner filter-inserter Mk2 that accept Omnified Fuel
- Added tech description for Omnified Fuel 1-5
- Moved Omnium-power behind steam-power research
- Changed Omnitor stack size from 50 to 100
- Change the Subgroup Icon to the Thumbnail
- Increase the crafting time of Purified Omnite to 2s
- Reorganised Item-Subgroups
- Steel Furnaces accept Omnified Fuel
- Disabled Bob´s burner generator
- Buff Omnitor Assembler speed when playing without Bob´s assembly
- Lower Omnitor Omnicium cost
- Fixed Omni Furnaces not beeing fast replacable
- Fixed Furnaces having 7 Output slots in some cases
- Fixed logistics Tech having hidden prerequisites in some cases
- Fixed logistics tech dead end. Might have some empty techs left in some cases.
- Fixed crashes if Bob's assembers are on without steam machines
- First public release
- Added Crystal Solar Panels (Max Size & Tier configurable)
- Added Solar Road (Tiles that produce & distribute energy)
- Added Omnified Fuel, Omnified Fuel has a boosted Fuel value.
All available Fuels have to be Omnified before they can be used
- Lowered the crafting Speed of the Omnitor Assembling Machine
- Added 2 new Omnifurnace Tiers
- Starter Burner Entities only accept (crushed-) Omnite as fuel
- Overhauled the early game Tech Tree
- Added Support for Bob´s Burnerphase
- Fixed / Added missing localisations
- Disabled heat barreling