Omnicompression

Adds compressed items, buildings and recipes that uses compressed items.

Content
3 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Storage

b Ratios for Omnimatter extraction seems to be about double with compression mod

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hello, I know you are a nice guy but doubling the ratios for the omnimatter extraction seems a bit much. I tried with and without the compression mod and seems like loading the compression mod roughly doubles the ratios. I'm seeing 5 Saphirite, 4 Stiratile ores from Saphirite ore focused extraction 3. Is this intended?

6 years ago

Nice guy? me? What the hell!? :P

The doubling on input/output is primarily to secure that the probabilisitc recipes will work through the system. Without it they are not garantueed to work and afterward I can not reduce it significantly either. The input/output though is the same.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Last time I checked (I could be mistaken), the input was the same (10) but the output was much higher which is why I thought something might be wrong. I just updated the mod though and seems like the new one (0.2.2) is crashing due to the error below so not sure if that was resolved or not.

"Failed to load mods:omnimatter_compression/data-final-fixes.lua:3:omnimattter_compression/prototypes/compress_recipes.lua:402:attempt to call global 'find_stacksize' (a nil value)"

Edit: New updated library I saw you just released seems to have fixed the mod failing to load. Thanks for the update.

Edit2: Recipes for omni extraction still seems a bit of a mess.
Basic Impure extraction: 10 in, 2, 2, and 6 crushed out
Focused 1: 10 in, 3, 2 and 6 crushed out
Focused 2: 10 in, 4, 3 and 6 crushed out
Focused 3: 10 in, 5, 4 and 6 crushed out
Ore extraction 1: 12 in, 8 and 8 crushed out
Ore extraction 2: 12 in, 9 and 9 crushed out