- Compressed fluids with temperatures
- Better visibly for decompression icons
- Fluid compression/decompression recipes are unlocked by default
- Small buff to make compressed power poles & inserters scale based on compression multiplier
- Fix crash with massive entity HP
- Fix crash with unspecified subgroups
- Compatibility for bob's nuclear power when using "compress only highest tier"
- Increase stack sizes for compressed belts and variants of
- Fix failure to load on latest experimental caused by massive tech costs
- Fix crash when compressing entities that don't specify max_health
- Fix compressed recipes with random results sometimes having the incorrect result amount
- Burner assemblers have less of a speed penalty compared to their electric brethren
(they are still less efficient in ore/watt, and cannot take modules)
- Add an entry to game log when not compressing items due to massive stack sizes
- Fix some buildings losing their crafting categories when compressed
- Fix handling outputs > 65535
- Fixed that certain entities were not compressed with angels component mode turned on
- You can now compress buildings in compressed assemblers
- Allow compressor & co in SE space
- Fixed that compressed rocket silos had no fixed recipe set
- Fixed recipes with the word 'compress' in its name not having a compressed version
- Fixed compressed recipe results for a certain configuration for probability
- Updated for omnilib 4.1.6
- Fixed a crash related to the compression planner shortcut
- Fixed that the compression planner did not properly lock / unlock with compression minsing
- Fixed a crash with certain mod combinations caused by a missing recipe category
- Silos now also scale the forced wait between "ready" and "launching" states
- Fix crash from compressed rocket silos calling a removed interface
- Fix module counts on compressed buildings ending up negative
- Fix compressed rocket-silo-rocket only having one variant
- Added an hotkey for the compression planner
- Fix that the compression planner was not spawnable
- Updated for Factorio version 1.1.0
- Fix highly compressed heat exchanger underperforming
- Fix reactor and heat pipe heat buffer not compressing
- Added compressed heat pipes
- Added recipes for compressed fluids in condensator
- Compressed boilers now require graded input again
- Buffed condensators, no more condensator chains
- Fix loadtime error with some compressed researches
- Fix compressed heatstuffs heat capacity scaling linearly instead of exponentially
- Fix compressed nuclear fuel returning uncompressed spent fuel
- Fix crash when compressed rocket silo's fixed recipe isn't compressed
- Fix some compressed variants of burnt_result not being generated
- 4.0.4 version not found
- Fix compressed building sorting in single-tab mode
- Fix module limits not being applied correctly in certain cases
- Fix boiler fuel use scaling
- Compressed infinite ores now have a more accurate yield
- Compression planner is now on the shortcut bar instead of being a recipe
- Compressed boilers no longer require tiered input
- Fixed cases where tech compression math wasn't accurate
- Fixed overflow on certain attributes causing crashes
- Fixed crash with 0 count recipes and numbers with string type
- Compressed boilers now consume and produce the appropriate amount of fluids
- Power and fluid scaling on steam engines and turbines is now appropriate to tier and multiplier
- Compressed boilers are still incompatibile with omnifluid, this has not changed
- Updated for Factorio version 1.0.0
- Fixed an issue with certain recipes that caused a result overflow
- Compressed rocket silo and satellite variants
- Alt-mode module scaling for compressed buildings
- Fixes to some locale entries
- More fuel attributes caught
- Fix some edge cases with chance-based recipes
- Indicator for compressed items, recipes, techs
- Additional balance and sorting settings
- Compressed inserter and burner generator variants
- Compression of modded ores
- Hand decompression of buildings
- Significant decrease in buildings-phase loadtime
- Fixed crash when using compression planner on cliffs
- Updated void handling (to work better with flare-stack, Pyanodon and K2)
- Patched that compressed tech versions were not unlocking correctly on research completed
- Added support for the Flare Stack mod
- Fixed compressed generators taking uncompressed fluid when omnifluid is enabled
- Fixed fuel-burning generators not working with omnifluid enabled
- Fixed compression recipe icon size and mipmap issues
- Updated to omnilib 3.18.12
- Fixed a bug relating to compressed air not omni-compressing causing a non-starting error
- Fixed compressed boilers and generators not working
- Fixed pollution values
- Fixed compressed offshore pumps not outputting compressed fluid
- Added support for offshore pumps and compression of fluid patches (oil etc)
- Thermal water vents not currently supported
- Re-write of functions and consolidation of key functions such as icon finding
- De-linked item and recipe compression functions
- Added initial support for angels science packs (default setting)
- Fixed that some ores could not be compressed with the planner
- Fixed that multi-level tech (and infinite tech) with compressed equivalents would try to
complete all of them causing a crash in the case of infinite tech
- Fixed probability not transferring to the compressed recipe correctly
- Fixed localisations and icons not being made correct
- Fixed potential non-contigious tech level error if a higher tier tech removed a science pack
used in a previous tier
- Fixed that science-pack-3 was being referenced in place of chemical-science-pack in settings
No migration for this, so you may need to change this manually in your settings
- Fixed rounding errors on some recipes giving 0 outputs in some cases
- Add Advanced Electronics 2 as prereq to nanite buildings when marathon or science is active
- If Omnimarathon or Omniscience is detected compression techs will be made available earlier
- Fix compressed recipes causing invalid main products under some conditions
- Compressed custom beacons should work now
- Localization updates
- Various other fixes
- Added localization
- Fixed ordering
- Updated to 0.18
- Added thumbnail
- Cleaned out redundant files
- Refactored icons
- Fixed that fluid concentration and un-concentration was unavailable
- Fixed subgroup ordering
- Added changelog.
- Updated to 0.17
- Updated to the new API!
- Fixed where it with omnifluid gives a wonky location for compressed fluid output!
- UPDATING TO THIS WILL BREAK SAVES!
- Added compressed science packs and sciences,
whenever whether compressed tech is research or normal, the other is also unlocked.
- Huge structural overhaul.
- WARNING! RECIPE DISAPPEARENCE IS EXPECTED! UPDATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fixed issue where recipes disappeared midgame if changes were made.
- 0.16 Compatibility anad other stuff
- Fixed the compressed ore bug where some ores didn't exist.
- Fixed the subgroup issue.
- Compatibility fixes
- Bug fixes
- Compatibility with omnimarathon.
- Fixed a bug where compressed buildings could not take productivity modules.
- Fixed the subgroup not assigned issue.
- Reduced mining time multiplier
- Localization improvements.
- Fixed a bug where some recipes would not unlock due to name mismatch
- Fixed a bug where items would not register a stack size and thereby cause malfunction.
- Added belts, underground, splitters and loader compressed entity support.
- Accumulators added
- Factorissimo compatibility and general compatibility (nocompressed factory buildings!)
- Compacted stuff with fuel value retains fuelvalue, proportionally so.
- Finally the grand release!
- Added compressed buildings that comes in 4 stages if one so choose!
- Fixed bug where it wouldn't load due to nil value manipulation.
- Fixed bug where it assumed sometimes the output was one when it wasn't.
- Fixed bug where it failed to load due to splitting the result up into multiple outputs.
- Various loading bugs have been adressed
- Fixed localization
- Fixed a bug that caused assemblers to not get all the recipes they should have.
- Fixed a bug that prevented loading due to infinite ores.
- Fixed possible migration issue
- Changed so getting compressed recipes must be researched beyond just getting the compressed
- Fixed bug where marathon time was wrongly calculated
- Fixed bug where too big recipes would never finish crafting.
- Fixed a migration bug that ruined loading of games.
- Fixed a bug where it affected random recipes original.
- Now can be made so you mine compressed ores directly! Just use the compression planner to
turn ore into compressed ore!
- Fixed the nil bug when all recipes didn't have normal/expensive.
- Fixed incompatibility with marathon mode
- Fixed the dependency bug
- Added feature to put all compressed recipes in one category.
- Added so it now supports probabilistic recipes!
- Known issue is localisation, working on.
- Fixed the bug that made recipes appear prematurely, where all recipes were visible at once.
- Fixed a bug where nil value was called for.
- Fixed bugs causing some recipes to not be calculated (angels smelting f.e. lacked some)
- Fixed so recipes do not show up in tech tree but are enabled as things are unlocked anyway.
They will not show up until compression tech has been research and once it is researched,
every recipe you have is unlocked in it's compressed form.
- Fixed bug where temperature of fluids were ignored.
- Fixed a bug making recipes show early.
- Corrected dependencies
- Fixed some information issues.