Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Startup Crash (Kras2 + 5dims)

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

I play with mostly mods from the "All The Overhauls - Modpack" (Your mod is listed as a dependancy)

Game Startup Error:
Fehler beim Laden der Mods: Cannot Copy, invalid prototype Stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' _stdlib_ _/stdlib/data/data.lua: 193: in function 'copy' mini-machines _/fUnC.lUa:478: in function 'miniaturize' mini-machines _/data-final-fixes.lua:46: in main chunk Mods, die deaktiviert werden müssen: • mini-machines (80.10)

current-log:
22.466 Loading mod mini-machines 8.0.10 (data-final-fixes.lua) 22.474 Script @__stdlib__/stdlib/data/data.lua:42: Item mini-assembler-0 does not exist. [__stdlib__/stdlib/data/data.lua:494 in Item, __stdlib__/stdlib/data/recipe.lua:47 in format, __stdlib__/stdlib/data/recipe.lua:62 in get_difficulties, __stdlib__/stdlib/data/recipe.lua:153 in replace_ingredient, @__mini-machines__/func.lua:481 in miniaturize, @__mini-machines__/data-final-fixes.lua:22 in ???] 22.476 Script @__stdlib__/stdlib/data/data.lua:42: Data item/5d-assembling-machine-03 does not exist. [__stdlib__/stdlib/data/data.lua:494 in Data, @__mini-machines__/func.lua:468 in miniaturize, @__mini-machines__/data-final-fixes.lua:22 in ???] 22.482 Script @__stdlib__/stdlib/data/data.lua:42: Data item/electric-furnace-1 does not exist. [__stdlib__/stdlib/data/data.lua:494 in Data, @__mini-machines__/func.lua:465 in miniaturize, @__mini-machines__/data-final-fixes.lua:46 in ???] 22.483 Script @__stdlib__/stdlib/data/data.lua:42: Data furnace/electric-furnace does not exist. [__stdlib__/stdlib/data/data.lua:494 in Data, @__mini-machines__/func.lua:478 in miniaturize, @__mini-machines__/data-final-fixes.lua:46 in ???] 22.486 Error ModManager.cpp:1625: Fehler beim Laden der Mod „mini-machines“: Cannot Copy, invalid prototype stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' __stdlib__/stdlib/data/data.lua:193: in function 'copy' __mini-machines__/func.lua:478: in function 'miniaturize' __mini-machines__/data-final-fixes.lua:46: in main chunk 22.490 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua) 22.801 Checksum for core: 2925842125 22.852 Error ModManager.cpp:1625: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Hm, this is the first I've heard of this mod, but it sounds insane. Honestly kind of honored that one of my mods was included in a modpack!

However, this might be a tough one to untangle, since my mod doesn't play well with multiple combinations of "big mods" simultaneously, but I'll look into it, as soon as "All The Overhauls" finishes downloading

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Alright, so the base ATOM modpack doesn't work for me (Krastorio2 and Space Exploration have dependencies on each other, causing a circular dependency loop error), but after disabling Space Exploration, I was able to replicate your bug almost exactly.

It seems that the specific combination of mods causing the issue was Krastorio2 and 5dims, since Krastorio2 changes all furnaces to assembling machine entity types (meaning you have to choose the recipe first, as opposed to just being able to toss any ores into the furnace), and 5dims adds machine tiers up to 10, and my logic wasn't set up to handle both cases simultaneously.

It was a relatively easy fix though, for both ATOM modpack users and anyone who wants to run Krastorio2 and 5dims mods. Should be fixed as of v8.0.11

3 months ago

Thanks for the fix! and glad to have your mod in the pack!

Feel free to join the discord!

3 months ago

No problem, it was an important fix for both of us lol. Also joined!

3 months ago

Thank you very much for fixing it :D

New response