Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Pending/Unlikely To Implement] Hide other sizes

11 months ago

Add an option to hide/disable the normal-sized version if you wish, for your micro mod add the same, either hide it from the player build menu or disable it completely if you toggle the option on

2 months ago

Not sure how I missed this suggestion from 8 months ago, but I think a setting like this might introduce a ton more issues. This mainly applies to other mods, but it happens in vanilla as well, if the base machine is used in a recipe (like electric furnace in purple science), and I hide the base machine from the crafting menu, then you won't be able to craft that recipe.

I suppose I could go through every recipe in the game, check if one of the base machines is being used, and replace it if necessary.. or alternatively, just hide the recipe from the player crafting menu, while keeping it in the assembler crafting menu (so you could still automate it). There would be incompatibilities if any mod loaded after this one, and overwrote the recipes to use the base machine again.

New response