Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] mini-refinery-10

2 years ago

Hi

I'm not sure quite what's going on here. I just decided to start a new playthrough, so I updated the mods. The only one needing updating was this one.

On restart, it has brought up the error: Error in assignID: entity with name 'mini-refinery-11' does not exist. Source: mini-refinery-10 (assembling-machine)

Mods to be disabled: mini-machines (8.0.8)

I tried to reset mod settings, no luck.

I can post my whole mod list if anyone thinks it's needed

Thanks

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hm, interesting. Are you using 5dims or bobs mods? Or both? Or neither?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm using Bob's but not 5dim.

Edit- Because sometimes I'm a bit slow, I just decided to try 8.0.7 again (I thought I may have missed an update or two) and it works fine.

2 years ago

I will look into this; I may have left a typo in the check for bobsmods > oil refineries

2 years ago

That was exactly the problem; I forgot to edit the check for bobs+5dims, and it was attempting to create t10 mini refineries when only bobs was detected. Should be fixed as of v8.0.9

New response